1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, yellow squash and asparagus. Saute' until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add 2 cups chicken stock and coconut milk, and bring to a gentle boil.
2. In a small bowl, add arrowroot powder and a tablespoon of cold water. Whisk to combine. add gradually to vegetable mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. If your mixture becomes to thick, add a bit more stock, stirring constantly until you reach a desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in cooked chicken and herbs and of course your the delicious essential oils. Pour pour pot pie filling into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
4. In a large bowl, add coconut flour, baking soda, salt and pepper. Stir with fork or spoon to combine. In a medium bowl, add eggs , olive oil, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of water, then whisk until frothy. Pour liquid ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
5. Spoon topping batter over pot pie filling in eight equal portions. Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbling and topping is deep golden brown and a little crusty. Serve with a garnish of minced parsley.